Wednesday 22 February 2012

Travel? Why?

Eszter
… Because I would like to meet with new people
… I want to learn and understand more things
… I want to change something

Ilona
… See different nature
…Meet various persons
…Know myself better

Carla
…Meet the unknown
…Change enviroment
…understand better the whorld where I live

Mette
…to get new and positive energy
…I learn 
…I feel alive

Daniela
…interesting
…fascination
…makes me feel alive

Laurita 
…to see what is out there
…to have a wider perspective upon the world & enviroment
…to connect with people

Rūta
…I love to feel that I CAN leave
…I'm never 100% sure of what will happen on the way
…A small fresh start of life

Zane
…meet new people, different culture
…different nature
…to be amazed, surprised

Buža
…The feeling of freedom, beeing alive
…meeting people
…widening world view

Laura
…to see new culture
…to see new places
…to get good energies

Marina
…Live without travel is like read only one page from a book
…find more and more people
…gives me a feeling of FREEDOM

ter
Because if I go everywhere and I meet with other cultures, people, landscapes. It is easier to find myself and who am I

Zsofi
*I like to meet with people from different cultures
*I like to experience new things
* because I want to see the whole world where I live to find myself

Anne
… to see our beautiful globe in all its diversity
… to meet many people different from who I am to learn and get inspired
… because from one place you can only see few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment