Saturday 19 November 2011

17.11.2011 - From Norway

So work is up and down, we are quite until we get a christmas party in then the whole restaurant is packed full! the Kitchen is a toasty 35c but outside is not and this is why i asked for a bus pass i leave work around 23h and it is bloody cold, the paths are icey and the bike is not safe at that time of night. it is a 45 min walk home from work and thats too much. seeing no one objected to me buying a bus pass for my self this is now what i am going to do, i can get to work today. best thing about my day yesterday (apart from coming home to Pebbles :) ) was Mark my head chef telling me, he has never known a chef to be so tidy at work!
the 12th is no good for me to come to the meeting :( i have a block of 4 days off starting the 10th and ending the 13th if that can be aranged??
Steve
x

No comments:

Post a Comment