Thursday 29 September 2011

Who I am


Hello!

My name is Mette and I'm soon turning 22 years! I am Danish yet with an international upbringing and background. The question who am I? is not simple for me to answer. But I will do my best to answering it shortly. 

All I know is that I L.O.V.E. sketching, painting, reading and learning. I enjoy watching news, facebooking, dancing when I'm in the right mood, taking long walks, laughing ultra hard and fidling with my pen or pencil... I'm also a good procrastinator (all depending on the situation I'm in). I'm a quiet person and sometimes I have days where I talk constantly (but these are rare). I like smiling and I think it's one nesessary and free of charge day maker! especially when working with people.... etc etc etc.

I think, but I don't know, that I'm this type of person who likes to try a bit of everything.... This is excactly one of the reasons I am at DNS International teacher Trainning College. It'll allow me to explore all types of horizons. As I think I'm the type of person who cannot sit still... only when I do yoga or some type of relaxation sport. Take for example, at the moment I am taking a bus driver's license... It truly allows me to exeed my borders and take initiative on succeeding our road bus study travel through the northern part of Africa. And this is what I am reaching out for at the moment!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment