Friday 30 September 2011

Who I am

Hi, my name is Zsofi, i am 20 years old. I could start with the amazing, unbelievable things what i have been through or have done since i am here, but i think the most important thing what i should mention is, to walk on the way to your dream is always hard, sometimes just too much, you want to freak out and run away. But that is the most beatiful thing, when you are on your way and you fall down, you stand up again, and you are stronger than before. After a while you realize, here is no more barrier on your way, no more limit, you start to feel you are able to manage everything. I am talking about dreams, because my dream is to see the world, travel, to meet diferent and diferent people and learn from that. I think there is no other college or university where you can get that much knowledge and world exeperience as here. For me that is the DNS.

No comments:

Post a Comment