Saturday 10 December 2011

Norway Ideas

hi all

with the moss job over and the tulip job start and stopping, can we guess the predicted in come agin to see how much we are short?

i have been asked by my work to stay longer this can create an extra 25000nok a month - expencives - taking my bus licence in Norway 31439nok / £ 3,491.18 / 30,388.56Dkk

My plan:

income 2 months 50000nok
expencive  7000nokLicence 31439nok

Total 38439nok
My plan is i finish adding to common eceonmy 1st Feb everything else plays for my licence and living expencives while in Oslo this would include flights to england to see my family before Africa. then once i have finished my test i give every else left to common economy. this way i secure my job for the furture. i can earn X3 in Oslo then what i get in UK. if you havent noticed already i enjoy working and pushing my self to my working limits. i have a apartment sorted out all ready and the job i just need to book the lessons (with a couple of little problems). i wouldnt be apart of any of the prep of the bus or the travel but i will have my licence and a job for the next 3 years in DNS.  

I still havent made my mind up fully yet and would really like to know what you think. i know i have a lot of ideas and some of them seem crazy and maybe this is another one of them. but i have idea which means im alive lol

i still want this prep time and team to start 1st feb so we would be ready to go to Africa in april 1st,  but i also dont want to leave my job when we still need cash. 

Steve
x
Merry christmas every one
x

No comments:

Post a Comment